Article by Gilbert Tenorio
Banco de Oro has a lot of products and services provided for its customers. Included in it services is BDO online banking or they usually called BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIT).
Online banking has various benefits for its clienteles such as connection to your account every-time and anywhere depending you have Internet access; pay bills online; send or transfer funds to your family and charities you support; funding your investments in mutual funds, UITF, and stocks; and checking your statement of account online.
Benefits of BDO Internet Banking
With Online banking, you can access your accounts and do banking dealings every-time and anywhere depending you have Internet access. Several of the benefits you can obtain from Internet banking are the preceding:
1. You can pay bills in the Internet. Pay your credit card charges, water and electricity account of charges or other merchants. You may also create schedule payments for post-dated and repeating bills.
2. Transfer money online to other BDO savings accounts or cash card accounts
3. See the balance of your CA/SA, time deposit, cash card, credit cards, consumer loan account, and trust account for free
4. View the activity history of your bank accounts
5. Reload your Smart Prepaid cell phone, Globe and Touch Mobile phones
6. Inquire the balance of your credit cards
7. Reorder checkbooks and request for stop payment orders on issued checks online
8. Request for international and national telegraphic transmittals online
You can apply for online banking in BDO Philippines if you already have a bank account in them. However, if you don’t have a deposit account, you should open first an account and then apply for RIT at the same period.
Basically, registering for BDO online banking is not hard, actually, you can register online. So even you are abroad or far away from your branch, you can still apply for Internet banking.
There are several facts you should know before you may enroll for RIT. Here are the information you will need to be able to complete your registration.
1. BDO account number
2. authentic e-mail address
3. Telephone or mobile phone Number
Mechanism in Registering for BDO Retail Internet Banking
If you already have a BDO account and you want to enroll for their online banking, you may adhere to the tips summarized below. However, if you do not have a bank account, you must open first for it and enroll your account to Internet banking at the same time.
1. Go over to https://www.mybdo.com.ph and click the register to Internet banking. Receive the electronic banking terms and conditions of use .
2. Supply all required information that are wanted like log in ID, password, account number, email address, phone banking number, and telephone number banking.
3. Confirm all verification e-mails and remember your user ID and password.
Internet banking is a great means to manage and course your bank accounts every-time, anywhere. By utilizing it, you may get a lot of benefits such as paying bills online, send or move money to other accounts, view statement of accounts online and a lot more.
It is simple to register for BDO online banking when you have the full facts about your savings account. Assure you prepare the necessary information when you like to have online banking account.
About the Author
Bert Tenorio is a finance blogger who likes writing on financial management, saving, investing, stocks, mutual funds and make money online. To get more details on how to apply a BDO Online Banking, you can go to Financial Management blog for more posts on saving, investing and make money online.
Related Charity Bank Accounts Articles