Article by Gilbert Tenorio
RCBC bank is one of the leading commercial banks in the Philippines with numerous department spread all over the nation. It has different banking products and services specifically suited for its client like savings account, checking account, credit cards, loans, investment funds and a lot more.
What is RCBC AccessOne?
RCBC AccessOne is the online banking utility of RCBC that provides access to your RCBC accounts and carry out banking transactions anytime and anyplace as long as you obtain Internet access.
Feature and Advantages of RCBC AccessOne Online Banking
It is a great thing to have an Internet banking because of its benefits provided to all the bank account owner. Here are the common features of RCBC net banking.
1. See adjusted present and available balances of your current and savings accounts, time deposit accounts and all international accounts.
2. Pay your online purchases from RCBC eShop using your RCBC AccessOne account.
3. Create a fund transmittal
By utilizing your Internet banking, you may be able to transfer funds out of your enrolled accounts, transfer cash to another RCBC bank accounts, or send money to another Bancnet member banks up to maximum P50,000 (inter-bank fund transfer).
You can as well add to your bank account the frequent beneficiary of your finance transmittal, or you may search for them. You may also be able to view your awaiting transfers and create an inquiry about the condition of your money transmittal.
4. Remittance Inquiry
Through RCBC internet banking, you may question the condition of your remittance by only logging the reference number or the legitimate receipt of your remittance. This is a good feature since it will inform you where’s the cash you sent.
5. Charge Amortization
RCBC AccessOne enables you to pay for bills via internet to listed merchant billers. It allows you to see and register frequent billers, carry out payments to registered and non-registered billers, make an one time or recurring payment, and look into the situation of your bills payment.
6. Bankard Administration
If you own a Bankard credit card, you can register it to RCBC AccessOne by just entering the card number. You can also see your credit card data and activity record using your RCBC internet banking account.
7. Entrust in Time Deposit
Investment in time deposit may be easy once you obtain an Internet banking at RCBC. You may create online investment and payout to or from your accounts. In addition, you may also course the record of your card’s transactions.
8. RCBC net banking enables you to ask for checkbooks and managers check and make queries relating to your check’s data and status.
9. If you have some problems with your bank account or RCBC AccessOne account, you can mail and get emails to or from RCBC.
10. Update your Vita
It may be simple to update and change your personal data, change your telephone number, change your password, and a lot more via web banking.
Procedures on How to Apply for RCBC AccessOne Internet Banking
Basically, there are two kind of registration you may do depending on the type of bank account you have. It is simple to register since you can do it online.
If you own a bank account at RCBC without ATM, you may follow the steps summarized underneath for registration.
1. Visit RCBC website and look for RCBC AccessOne. Click the ‘Enroll Now’ button and then select registration for non-ATM accounts.
2. Read and agree with the terms and conditions for utilizing RCBC internet banking.
3. Supply the account number you would like to register, entirely fill up the application form and click Submit.
4. After getting the accomplished form, print and sign it and then present it to your branch for approval. You may send it through snail mail or delivery couriers.
5. Please take attention you ought to submit the finished form in a period 10 days from registration or else your registration for RCBC AccessOne may be cancelled.
6. You will receive a confirmation email when your RCBC AccessOne has been activated.
If you have an ATM account in RCBC and you want to enroll in internet banking, you shall adopt the steps below.
1. Visit RCBC website and go to RCBC AccessOne. Click the ‘Enroll Now’ button and select enrollment of ATM accounts.
2. Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of RCBC internet banking to carry on the enrollment process.
3. Type your card number and ATM PIN, after that, system will inspect for all accounts linked to that account number. You should select a primary account from the accounts linked to your ATM Card.
4. Fully fill up the online registration form and click ‘Submit’.
5. You may receive a confirmation email when your RCBC AccessOne internet banking has been activated. Please take note that registration done during banking days may be automatically activated within 24 hours and weekend registration may be activated after 2 days.
RCBC AccessOne is the internet banking facility of RCBC bank that provides every-time and anyplace banking for all its customers. Its a great banking service that all account owner must get because it offers great quantity of benefits and advantages.
About the Author
Bert Tenorio is an investment blogger who likes blogging on saving, investment and make money online. To learn more information on how to open a RCBC AccessOne online banking account, you may go to Financial Management blog for helpful posts on saving, investment and banking.
Source: video.hitb.org The general public sentiment is that the banks, having always been the guardians of our money, are expert at safeguarding it. Unfortunately, internet corporate banking and personal banking applications are usually ridden with bugs. Internet Banking Applications development is nowadays out-sourced to third party software vendors that have poor understanding of security, and incomplete quality management processes. Most of the time the applications are extremely insecure before they get audited by security professional third-parties. This presentation will demonstrate the various attacks that almost always work (and those that do not), on your “bank-next-door” internet banking application, illustrated with real life statistics. We will outline the regular technical attacks and will focus on a hit parade of business logic attacks. We will steal money from other customers, buy shares for free, and spy on other customers bank records among many other frauds. This demonstration will highlight the solutions to some of the challenges the banks will face online to ensure that their data handling practices are compliant with their country’s privacy regulations and banking regulations among others. Full Video: video.google.com